Etsy!

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Lessons In Oneness- Balance of Spirit &Ego

Balance in Ego& Spirit, Is something I have been Learning steadfast- for quite a few years now , it states .In all things, there is another. Just as you are you , then so I am ,me. " Simply saying, all that we are , is just that - us. There is no true seperation from creation and evolution. I feel as though this is a beautiful subject of having an ally in all that we are.
There is a Brilliant psychologist (whom I cannot remember their name at this time) who had a theory of a shadow self. He states this shadow part is all the parts of us we fear. Now, I find this very interesting ( just as the theory of a mind palace- a story for another time, perhaps) in the fact that it instantly creates a sense of despair. " Omg , a shadow self - what are all my darknesses" Dundundunnn ! 


Lol , In all truth there is no aspect of ourselves we should fear, Nor is there Any part of Ourself that we can shove away or Get rid of - the law Of Energy states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, it can only be transmuted. The beauty and balance lie in the Welcoming of these. The Ego self is not a bad guy, but our earthly aspect of our evolution. 

Since I believe we are creatures of both Spirit (God) and of the Earth (Evolutionary) process, It is vital in lesson that we incorporate and balance each aspect, and all that comes with each . 


There was a time , when I learned the lesson of Balancing and Loving the Full ego aspect of self. It is a lesson I treasure above most. I called myself The Queen Of Hearts, and I trampled alot. Lmao !
The lesson I learned was of appreciation for the wholeness in balance, although The Queen of hearts is not on her throne " Ruling Supreme" I do take heed the energy I output in these times of change. 


I read an article written by Depok Chopra and he stated that "Spirit is always playing" Denoting that our Soul is a lighthearted creature and finding balance from this, all things will be taken A lot more lighly and spirit is truly our gift in this ego ran society. The beauty in Spirit is that the lessons always open us up completely, and by accepting spirit We can add so much humor to our everything. The saying to " Lighten up" is to me, saying, add more spirit into your every day life . every moment really. 

We truly can learn lessons from everything we experience; i feel like a broken record when I continue to quote Abraham- hicks, saying " Our emotions are our indicators" and they can tell us when spirit is needed , and there is an imbalance. 

It is easy to get caught up in our heads, and the way to instantly heal this, is to do deep breathing exercises while standingg. It brings attention to our entire body and releases the stagnant energy stored in our head. All is truly (always) well, and there is great joy in Balance . 

If you have any questions or Inquiries, As always I am here. 

Sending you love and balance 
E.B &AAM 

No comments:

Post a Comment