Etsy!

Saturday, May 2, 2015

The benefits of Healing with the Elementals



Nature-- - Our most Vital and Alive Ally .. But are we truly connecting and Healing Along side our Elemental - Dimensional, Life forms ?


I remember being a child , and the only place I felt safest and most alive - even, most At peace, was outside on my bicycle . Nothing gave me more freedom than experiencing the earth around me . It's no wonder I loved it so much, I was In turn being refreshed and revitalized while , giving my Joy to the Earth herself.

I promise you , the Earth Appreciates all that we do- Even if it is just giving her a bit of appreciation and Love While doing something we love, in her presence.



I am going to take you through a meditation , that directly involves Being and sitting your little bum, right on the Grass .
I was Doing some weeding the other day, and whilst doing it, I was sitting on the paved sidewalk- I began to feel at ease, but something was missing . and then I dug my feet into the dirt , and instantly I connected. The cool damp of the Earth send a Wave of emotional Well being into my body, and I began to understand how, even when we Are in Nature- There is still artificial things that can block the connection, in the Act of Placing your entire being on something Organic , you open Vital Senses , Even Subtle, within your body. The cells of your being respond to the Cells in nature. We are, after all, just Evolved Organisms of the Earth.



Some times it is hard to meditate outside, because we are nervous of the potential of Distraction, or , what if someone sees us ? It doesn't matter, My dear . What matters, is that you place your Emotional, and peaceful mindset, above all else in that moment.


Now, I always suggest reading through my meditations and then doing them ! That way, you have the chance to Be focused during .

Find a spot outside, on a patch of grass that is comfortable for you-- Even a Tree stump will do.. Anything , that is Of organic Matter <3
Sit, Lay, or Be however is most peaceful for you.
Deep breath
Tap your Thymus Three times
Deep breath again
and again
A your body starts to relax, I wish for you to focus your attention on the Sounds of nature around you -- Even if it involves the sound of cars- But most importantly, the Sound of the Birds you Can Hear.
This, My Dears, Is the Song of Spring. The Birds Making us aware That flight is Inevitable. They teach us of the wonder beyond our comfort- that, sometimes, we must risk becoming prey to predators that lurke in the unknown skies . The many dimensional places birds live, teaches us of versatility and utilizing what you already have around you. Your environment , more times than none, will either charge or drain you. By focusing diligence of the home body, we bring with it a balanced energy that heals all who enter .

As you are sitting in nature, really begin to feel yourself becoming one of nature's gifts. Your ancestors not only lived as humans, but also as creatures . The cells we house , respond to the Cells of nature. They recognize eeachother- we are absolutely, genetically , connected to the earth. The blood of our ancestors (creature and human) is in the dirt of this earth . You can see why this is so important to connect with our oldest allies.

I wish for you to, even for a moment, bring attention to your root chakra, sending it love and healing in forms of trust.

Sacral - blessings of creativity, balanced sexual output and wholesome giving .

Solar- Send blessings of Power, in balanced decisions .

Heart- A wave of love for trust in the self. Honesty with self is the surest way to your hearts truthhh.

Higher heart- secret chakra that connects us to the collective love. Waves of peace. Your path is right . always.

Throat- verbal expression , fearlessly !
Third eye-waves  to notice the truth beyond what is seen. What is felt. You know the truth .
Crown-  gently rub your scalp and relax expectation. Imagine whitelight and open to guidance and healing 💜💜💙💙


Feel your entire being relax. From your neck, to your shoulders. And everything in between . your back, lower, and hips . feel your legs releasing all the tension. Rub your feet and feel every atom in your body rejoicewith nature.

To be in balance , and at peace, fully at peace with the present moment- is the greatest gift to the universe.
We are meant to live and feel at peace. Accept it , and life is yoursss❤❤💚💜💜


Sending all the love in the entire world, may you feel at peace and joy in your every surrounding .
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

E.B

No comments:

Post a Comment